Core ERP Module -
This is the @Campus framework, which is the foundation above which all the other modules are built, for ensuring extensibility and scalability for the solution. It has the following features:
- To specify the structure of the organization, the levels/programs and courses offered, eligibility, along with their identification code and affiliation details
- Set the logos and stationary headers for printing of reports, vouchers etc Has the provision to create multiple types of institutions and theiradministrators, super-users, users.
- To set the role-based access control for users to control access to different modules, forms, reports, settings
- The settings, color scheme preferences, dashboard, bookmarks etc
- Audit info for most of the transactions stored in DB, the logs files can be created for specific processes as per need of audit trials